Intelligent self-service terminals have been developed by ND to enable self-refueling. ND Self-POS is a sufficient device to control the processes of production and accounting of petroleum products at filling stations and does not require the participation of service personnel.
– Round-the-clock fuel release in automatic mode.
– All types of payments: non-cash and cash
– Management of shopping malls of all known brands and types.
– Integration with level measurement systems (ATG).
– Broadcast HD-quality advertisements, audio and video clips.
– Built-in cash register.
– Banking terminal.
– Barcode scanner.
– Reader of contactless RFID-cards.
– Solid metal housing.
– Wide 17 ″ – 22 ”TFT monitor with vandal-resistant glass (6 mm).
– Wide range of operating temperatures.
– Secure window for issuing checks and receipts.